To touch on each aspect of the ratings:
1) Pete was upfront and transparent throughout the process. He has a principled process that produces win-win outcomes
2) Pete responded promptly to our questions and requests. On more than one occasion, he dropped everything to show us a house that had just hit the market
3) Pete demonstrates a deep knowledge of the market, current conditions and the neighborhoods within the west metro. On the sell side, he had a clear vision of our house’s buyer and an effective marketing plan. On the buy side, he helped us define the house we wanted and found the perfect house to meet our requirements – and in an area that hadn’t been on our radar previously, but we now love.
4) Pete over-delivered on sale price of our home. We were pleased with what we received and he negotiated flexible closing terms that allowed us to make some renovations to our new home prior to move in. He negotiated in a skilled manner that helped us get what we needed, while also keeping our buyer happy
5) Pete’s process expertise is phenomenal. Buying and selling a home can be complicated, but Pete was there with a solution at every turn. He kept everything running smoothly and our confidence in him grew every step of the way. This is probably the best compliment I can pay Pete – he takes care of everything and you’ll always feel that you are in good hands.
On top of Pete’s first rate skills, he’s a pleasure to work with. He loves his job, he makes the process fun and we now consider him a friend. I would heartily recommend Pete to anyone thinking of buying or selling their home.