Pete truly believes your home is so much more than a place to hang your hat. It’s the heart and hub of your lifestyle- providing access to friends, activities, schools and communities you love.
Whether you’re moving up into a two-story family home near the lake, downsizing to a simpler empty nest, or selling your property and moving on, no one does more to help you step into the next chapter on your unique life story than Pete Ice.
Pete’s a second-generation realtor who grew up in Wayzata and still calls it home. In fact, his family planted their roots here in 1875. He’s always out and about, staying up to date on the latest happenings and home listings in the western suburbs.
Pete’s listings average a third less time on the market, compared to a Twin Cities average of 86 days.
His average sold price to list price ratio is higher than the Twin Cities Average.
- Mpls./St. Paul Magazine’s “Super Real Estate Agent” since 2007
- Achieved Edina Realty’s Chairman’s, Master’s and President’s Circles
- In the Top 1% of real estate agents nation-wide
- Member of Exceptional Properties Division of Edina Realty
- Wayzata Chamber and Rotary Club
- Board Member, Wayzata Historical Society
- Board Member, Wayzata Community Sailing Center/Wayzata Yacht Club
- “Lake Effect” BNI Chapter Founder
- American Diabetes Assoc., Wine on Wayzata Bay, Founder and Co-Chair
Backed by the power of Edina Realty
As an industry leader, and part of the esteemed Berkshire Hathaway family of businesses, Edina Realty offers a comprehensive suite of products and services for the entire home ownership experience. Its network of 2,200 agents and affiliate companies leverage the latest tools and tactics to help you:
- Buy a home
- Market and sell a home
- Finance your home
- Purchase home insurance
- Warranty your home
- Move or relocate
- Purchase a lake home